Property Management with Purpose
Our Goals for Sellers
- Introduce your property to as many potential buyers as possible.
- Regular communication with sellers to advise on changing market conditions, current sales and new listings and discuss any and all showings during the week.
- Produce the highest net dollars to you for the sale of your property.
- Expose your property to all of the potential brokers who may have an interested buyer for your home.
Seller’s Marketing Plan:
- Submit your home to the MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
- Produce attractive color brochures and distribute to office staff and agents as well as local Real Estate offices in the market area.
- Distribute flyers of your home to homes surrounding your property.
- Distribute flyers of your home to any and all office buildings and businesses in your area for their relocation department.
- Mail flyers to renters in the immediate area advertising your property.
- Advertise your property on the Internet, including our company website, Craig’s List, Realtor.Com and other sites where it will reach millions of people.
- Call all clients and agents from our files that have expressed interest in your area recently.
- Suggest and advise you as to any changes you might want to make in your property to make it even more attractive to the buyer.
- Constantly update you as to any changes on listings in your market area.
- Add additional exposure through a “for sale” sign and an electronic lock box.
- Make you aware of the various methods of financing the buyer may want to use.
- Follow up on all agents that show your property for their valuable feedback.
- Represent you upon the presentation of all offers from other agents and help negotiate the best price and terms for you.
- Handle every detail of escrow to keep you informed after the contract has been accepted.
- Follow-up on mortgage, title, financing, inspections, appraisal and other closing procedures.
- Deliver your check at the close of escrow.
What to look for when hiring a Realtor
- FULL TIME REALTOR – Sounds basic but there are many who are not. We have been selling and managing real estate full time since 1983. This is experience that will pay off for you.
- MARKETING PLAN – A proven marketing plan is used to insure that your property will sell.
- ADVERTISING – Full time advertising on the Internet and on our web site as well as other publications.
- CENTRAL OFFICE LOCATION – Brings buyers from all areas and maximizes exposure. Centrally located in North San Diego County covering Southwest Riverside County, South Orange County and all of San Diego County.
- REAL ESTATE BROKER – More education, experience, and protection for you.
- SUCCESS – Proven sales record in all market conditions.
- INTERNET ACCESS – Potential clients can get information from my website 24 hours a day from all over the world.
- REGULAR FOLLOW UP SYSTEM – To keep you informed, a commitment to excellence in client service.
- A REALTOR THAT CAN PREPARE YOUR PROPERTY FOR SALE – We have a crew of carpet installers, carpet cleaners, maids, painters, handymen, and any other trades people you may need to prepare your property for sale. We assure you they have very competitive prices.